These Fruits On Your Face Will Give You Glowing Skin
- Your journey to clear skin begins here.
- What if I told you that the answer to all your problems is just in the kitchen? Yes! Right there where you store your fruits and vegetables.
- That is where your pot of gold lies. For years fruits and vegetables have not just been good for your internal organs but also good for your skin. These fruits contain loads of vitamins and anti-oxidants that if in contact with your skin might just give you a glowing skin.
Here Are 4 Fruits And Vegetables That Might Be The Key To Unlocking Clear Skin:
Cucumbers are the best cure for eye bags due to the antioxidants in them that reduce irritation. Their soothing element also makes them the best cure for sunburns. After a long day out in the sun, just put a few slices on your face and your sunburn will be soothed plus your skin pores will be tightened.
Before anyone complains about how strawberries are expensive just read on how great these fruits are. They work as an oxidant to brighten up the skin. Mashing strawberries to a mask or just as halves on the face is the way to use them. They are best for oily and acne prone skin.
Yes, “tomatoes” could be your acne solution. Slices of fresh tomatoes on wrinkled areas, acne areas or under your eye will instantly freshen your skin. This is because tomatoes contain high amounts of Vitamin A and C and also potassium.
With their antibacterial properties and the fact that they are a natural moisturizer, bananas are the best bet for a glowing skin. Just mash it up, put it on your face, leave it for ten minutes then rinse it and you are good to go.
Have you tried any of these fruits or vegetables before and did they work? Let us know
5 Fragrances You Need During Summer
Fragrances can enhance a social image, boost confidence, mask body odour, and make one irresistible.
However, they can irritate those with sensitivities or allergies, so it is important to choose responsibly.
Join Alex Costa in the video to see the right fragrances to wear during summer periods.
9 Steps For Good Facial Cleansing
Washing your face is an important part of a daily skincare routine. Check out the step-by-step process of washing the face below.
1. Start by washing your hands thoroughly with soap and water to ensure they’re clean before touching your face.
2. Wet your face with lukewarm water. Avoid using hot water, as it can strip the skin of its natural oils and cause dryness.
3. Apply a gentle facial cleanser to your fingertips or a clean washcloth. Choose a cleanser that is suitable for your skin type (e.g., oily, dry, sensitive) and free from harsh chemicals or fragrances.
4. Gently massage the cleanser onto your face using circular motions. Pay attention to areas prone to oiliness or congestion, such as the forehead, nose, and chin (T-zone). Be gentle and avoid scrubbing too hard, to avoid irritating the skin.
5. Rinse your face thoroughly with lukewarm water until all the cleanser is removed. Make sure there are no residue or soapy film left on your skin.
6. Pat your face dry with a clean, soft towel. Avoid rubbing or pulling at your skin, as it can irritate.
7. Follow up with a toner if it’s part of your skincare routine. Toners help balance the skin’s pH levels and remove any remaining impurities.
8. Apply a moisturizer suited for your skin type to hydrate and protect your skin. Choose a moisturizer that is lightweight and absorbs easily.
9. If it’s daytime, apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with at least SPF 30 to protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
Keep in mind that everyone’s skin is unique, so it’s important to find routine products that work best for you.
7 Benefits Of Turmeric For Your Skin
Turmeric is known for its many skin benefits. The popular yellow spice, which has long been used in Indian dishes and herbal medicine, contains curcumin as one of its main active ingredients.
Turmeric has many beneficial properties for the skin, including anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. However, here are some fascinating benefits turmeric provides for the skin.
1. Turmeric is packed with antioxidants that help to combat free radicals in the environment to keep your skin glowing.
2. It helps reduce redness associated with acne and can improve overall texture of the skin when applied topically or taken orally as a supplement.
3. Turmeric protects against photoaging damage from UV rays, making it an ideal addition to any skincare routine. It is a powerful antioxidant, reducing inflammation and protecting against UV damage.
4. It is known for its anti-aging properties as it can reduce wrinkles and even out discoloration in the skin caused by sun exposure. It may also help reduce signs of aging by tightening the skin and reducing wrinkles or dark spots caused by sun damage.
5. Turmeric also helps with healing acne scars and regenerating cell growth in damaged skin cells.
6. It contains powerful antioxidants that help reduce free radical damage, making it useful for treating aging and hyperpigmented skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties also help with acne while its antibacterial activity fights off bacteria associated with eczema. Turmeric is rich in essential vitamins and minerals which provide multiple benefits including boosting collagen production, reducing inflammation, nourishing the skin cells.
7. Turmeric helps protect against environmental pollutants and improves circulation to give a youthful glow to your complexion.
Burna Boy Set To Collaborate With Quavo
Nigerian music star, Burna Boy was recently spotted in Miami, USA, alongside Quavo for a video shoot. The sighting occurred...
Clothing Tips for Brown Skin Men
Some men confuse the specific color of clothes, accessories etc. that would complement their skin color. Check out two tips...
Ini Edo Stuns On The Cover of Ibom Airline’s “Fulcrum Magazine”
Ini Edo shines on the cover of the latest edition of Ibom Airline Magazine known as “Fulcrum Magazine”. The actress...
5 Instant Glow Up Tips for Men
Do you want to look your best, stand out, have a sophisticated aura that attracts the women, why don’t you...
Five Pants Every Man Should Own
When it comes to dressing, there are so many rules guiding it and the least you could is have a...
Check Out This Onion Chicken Sauce Recipe
Onion chicken sauce is a hearty and flavourful sauce made with onions, chicken, and a variety of seasonings and vegetables....
New Music: Adekunle Gold – “Do you Mind”
The Nigerian sensational artist Adekunle Gold has released an amazing new song titled “Do you Mind” and you will definitely...
New K-drama “Bloodhounds” Set To Premiere On Netflix
Fans of K-drama will be excited to know that a new k-drama titled “Bloodhounds” will coming soon on Netflix and...
How To Cook Carrot Jollof Spaghetti By Joyful Cooks
It’s a new week and it will be amazing to cook a delicious meal for your family and friends. You’re...
This Is What Happens When You Quit Sugar For 30 Days
Are you addicted to sugar or products that contain sugar? Well too much intake of sugar isn’t highly recommended, they...
5 Nigerian Cities With The Best Travel Experiences
5 Drinks For A Healthy Heart
4 Plants That Can Be Used To Treat Joint Pain
Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles’ Coronation
AY’s Comedy Special Set Release Date On Netflix
5 Foods That Improve Your Eyesight
5 Tips For Slaying Plain Trousers
Top 3 Benefits Of Pineapple Juice
5 Ways To Get Rid Of Body Odour
5 Vegetables That Boost Immune System
FOOD6 days ago
6 Healthy Foods To Eat for Breakfast
FOOD6 days ago
How To Make Seafood Okra Soup By Hilda Baci
ENTERTAINMENT5 days ago
3 Iconic Tina Turner Songs of All Time
SPORTS6 days ago
World Cup Africa Announces New Qualification Format
FASHION6 days ago
How To Style Bold Prints
BEAUTY4 days ago
7 Benefits Of Turmeric For Your Skin
LIFESTYLE4 days ago
7 Kinds Of People You Must Not Date
HEALTHY LIVING6 days ago
How To Lose Belly Fat By Abi’s Choice Remedy