How To Ward High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure seems to be fast killer of health. it happens to be one of the silent killer which has no symptoms whatsoever. High blood pressure can be cause of stroke, heart failure, liver failure, diabetics, sudden death and many more problems. a regular check up of the blood pressure is the only way to know of its presence. The health problem relates to our lifestyle. It has to do with what we eat, drink, how we exercise and many more.
Living a positive lifestyle can help us keep away from high blood pressure.
- Exercise regularly: exercising regularly can help you ward off high blood pressure. This can be done through brisk walking, jogging, cycling, swimming and dancing. At least 30 minutes per day should be enough for the exercise. it is advisable to never quit exercising, because if you stop, you might be giving room for it.
- Eat healthy: eating healthy has to do with a lot of caution. Many are of the habit of putting everything into their mouth because of the awesome. Some foods are just meant to be done away. Make it a habit to eat foods that are rich in vegetables, grains, fibre, fruits, and low in fat. Consume more of Avocados, Bananas, Oatmeal, Carrots, Spinach, Oranges and Watermelon.
- Limit alcohol: alcohol can play its function positively and negatively. if you are a heavy drinker, you have to reduce the intake of alcohol or avoid it. It might take some time to avoid it, but the earlier the better for your health. A moderate intake of red wine can potentially lower blood pressure than an excessive amount.
- Avoid smoking: smoking is one of the effects of high blood pressure. Each cigarette stick you smoke increases your blood pressure. Don’t minimize how much you smoke, quit it. When you quit smoking, your blood pressure returns to normal and you are free from any organ disease.
- Reduce stress: Stress is another factor to consider. a disturbing stress is an agent of high blood pressure. Stress can also lead to taking unhealthy foods can drink. it can lead to alcohol intake and smoking. to ward of stress, you have to know what makes you stressed out. When you know that, try to eliminate the stress factors and take time to rest and eat healthy.
- Visit your doctor: it is not enough for you to take care yourself. Visit your doctor regularly and check. Regular visits to your doctor will keep you aware of your health at all times.
This Is What Happens When You Quit Sugar For 30 Days
Are you addicted to sugar or products that contain sugar? Well too much intake of sugar isn’t highly recommended, they could have a fatal effect on your health. It is advisable to lower or balance your intake of sugar.
However, Health Snippet will inform you what happens if you stop consuming sugar, though you might have some re-drawl symptoms it is good for you, here is why.
See the video below.
Benefits Of Good Sleep
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of our health and wellbeing. It helps us to recharge, rejuvenate and repair both physically and mentally.
A good night’s sleep can help reduce stress levels, revive energy levels after a hard day at work or school, sharpen concentration for more productivity during waking hours and improve memory.
Studies have also found that regular quality sleep lowers inflammation in the body which increases overall immunity while reducing the risk of serious illnesses such as cancer, heart disease and diabetes. Additionally, research suggests that getting enough sleep regulates moods by causing fewer bouts of depression or anxiety if enough restful sleep is attained each night.
3 Hygiene Hacks You Should Know
Good hygiene is a critical part of staying healthy, so it’s important to learn how to keep your home clean.
One tip is to do chores and cleaning on a daily basis rather than wait for an accumulation of dirt and clutter in the house. Cleaning hard surfaces like door handles, counters and toilets regularly with disinfectant solutions can help prevent the spread of germs that cause illness.
Vacuuming carpets or mopping floors weekly can also eliminate dust, pet dander and other harmful particles from your living environment. By following these simple tips, you should be able to improve the hygiene inside your home.
1. Regular vacuuming will not only reduce dirt but will remove dust mites which are known to contribute towards allergies amongst family members. Immediate washing up after meals should be done as soon as possible so food doesn’t spoil on plates and cutlery; remember that germs thrive when there’s moisture around too.
2. Ensure all surfaces in the kitchen are thoroughly cleaned every day with a suitable antibacterial solution; this will also require disinfecting door handles and other regularly touched areas two or more times a week.
3. Vacuum and dust twice a week; deep-clean carpets every six months; wash curtains regularly, about once a month; mop floors every day, especially in the kitchen where bacteria can build up quickly; use natural cleaners such as baking soda or vinegar instead of chemicals whenever possible, wipe surfaces with disinfectant wipes nightly to help kill germs; declutter often to reduce places for dirt and grime to hide.
Check Out This Onion Chicken Sauce Recipe
Onion chicken sauce is a hearty and flavourful sauce made with onions, chicken, and a variety of seasonings and vegetables....
New Music: Adekunle Gold – “Do you Mind”
The Nigerian sensational artist Adekunle Gold has released an amazing new song titled “Do you Mind” and you will definitely...
New K-drama “Bloodhounds” Set To Premiere On Netflix
Fans of K-drama will be excited to know that a new k-drama titled “Bloodhounds” will coming soon on Netflix and...
How To Cook Carrot Jollof Spaghetti By Joyful Cooks
It’s a new weed and it will be amazing to cook a delicious meal for your family and friends. You’re...
This Is What Happens When You Quit Sugar For 30 Days
Are you addicted to sugar or products that contain sugar? Well too much intake of sugar isn’t highly recommended, they...
The Best Types Of Heels To Wear By Aproko Doctor
It is essential to prioritize your comfort and well-being when selecting footwear. If you choose to wear heels, consider opting...
New Video: DJ Neptune Feat. Spyro – Count Your Blessings
The official music video for the popular song, “Count Your Blessings” by DJ Neptune, a well-known disc jockey and singer...
New Music: Timaya – “My Motto”
Nigerian musician, Timaya has released a new track titled “My Motto“. It was produced by Willis, as his first song...
How To Make “Marghi Special” By Ify’s Kitchen
The Margi people of north eastern Nigeria are the originators of the Nigerian cuisine known as Marghi Special. It is...
7 Kinds Of People You Must Not Date
It is important to approach dating with an open mind and without generalizations, but there are certain kinds of individuals...
5 Nigerian Cities With The Best Travel Experiences
5 Drinks For A Healthy Heart
4 Plants That Can Be Used To Treat Joint Pain
Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles’ Coronation
AY’s Comedy Special Set Release Date On Netflix
5 Foods That Improve Your Eyesight
5 Tips For Slaying Plain Trousers
5 Ways To Get Rid Of Body Odour
Top 3 Benefits Of Pineapple Juice
5 Vegetables That Boost Immune System
HEALTHY LIVING7 days ago
4 Habits For A Healthy Life
FOOD6 days ago
6 Healthy Foods To Eat for Breakfast
FOOD6 days ago
How To Make Seafood Okra Soup By Hilda Baci
BEAUTY7 days ago
9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin
ENTERTAINMENT5 days ago
3 Iconic Tina Turner Songs of All Time
SPORTS6 days ago
World Cup Africa Announces New Qualification Format
TRAVEL7 days ago
3 Cities With The Most Beautiful Views In Nigeria
FOOD7 days ago
5 Ways To Redeem Leftover Food